{news} Fwd:GP-US Proposal Results: ID 248 - Establishment of theOutreach Committee and approval of the Committee PPs

Amy Vas Nunes amyvasnunes at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 24 21:32:21 EST 2006

So do we know the criteria for secret sessions? Who and how is it defined
are minutes taken and posted? Remember th abuse that happened when old EX
did this in CTGP with out notes!!! This will haunt GPUS how can candidates
be picked transparently, whats " on the record and off'? What has happened
to the BASIC botoms up way a GP should be run?      Amy    Reminds me too
much of Bush and the Neocons!