{news} seeking guest lecturer(s) on economics and Iraq war

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 26 00:12:08 EST 2006

I received the following inquiry to the Connecticut Green Party website.  Can anyone suggest guest lecturer(s)?  Please send suggestions to me and I'll forward them to the person who inquired.  (I suggested to him already the Economy Connection speakers' bureau of the Union for Radical Political Economics, www.urpe.org.)
--Ed