{news} new Green Senatorial Campaign Committee

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at igc.org
Tue Oct 3 22:27:59 EDT 2006

Please consider posting this to your state listserve on behalf of the Green
Senatorial Campaign Committee

Thanks,
Anita  Wessling
VC - GSCC
870-426-2284

Greens,

A few weeks ago, the Green Party became the first alternative political
party in history to register a national senatorial campaign committee with
the Federal Election Commission. The eight-member Green Senatorial Campaign
Committee chaired by Teresa Keane, a former Green Senate candidate from
Oregon, was created to promote the campaigns of Green Party candidates
running for the United States Senate.
The committee's main goal for the 2006 election cycle is to support as many
qualified Green campaigns as possible. The Green Party has nominated 14
senate candidates for 2006 and a key issue in their races is the Iraq War.
Green candidates call for immediate withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq.
With your personal investment we will help Green campaigns get their message
out - a message that America wants to hear. To raise those voices - we need
to raise some money.

Please send your donation to:

Green Senatorial Campaign Committee
PO Box 8845