{news} e tu

Amy Vas Nunes amyvasnunes at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 5 15:30:07 EDT 2006

Why have you not been to nor reported to anyCTGP meetings yourself as IC
"cochair"  in over a year?Not even the convention. Yet you and your husband
went to Ariz as "reps" of CT and he dared ask after a year of no shows at
CTGP meetings to go as our elected rep. Money talks? How long can you milk
thre $10,000 you donates to CTGP years ago***A***