{news} Rides to New London?

demac demac at galaxyinternet.net
Sun Oct 8 23:09:12 EDT 2006

Richard sent this to a small list-I hope this reaches to New Haven?  Are you
carpooling to this debate?  It should be a great organizing tool.  Lots of
people in the Windham area were really incensed to hear about the exclusion
and are going to NL:  even Dems are PO'd.  Anyone getting the word out about
Richard?

Friday night we phoned "strangers" on our mailing list, and had great
results.  Well, most people weren't home, of course.  And lots of wrong
numbers.  But when we reached someone, we had a 50-50 chance of finding a
person who wanted to help-financially or by working!  That's phenomenal and
we were really psyched.  So, make those calls to strangers-they aren't
stranger than us:-)!

Jean