{news} e tu

Green Party of CT Tolland County Chapter greenpartyct at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 22 18:50:24 EDT 2006

Dear All, I would suggest that Amy's behavior and attacks have no
business on any GPCT listserv, nor at any meetings, and are not
appropriate nor Green. How ironic her mention of people leaving the
Party behind.  The same behavior (s) she is perpetuating now are the
behaviors both written and at meetings, etc. which caused the exodus
of many good Greens. You'd think having been sanctioned she might
have learned but no, she is starting up all over again. Again, this
is not appropriate for the News or the Forum or anywhere else.