{news} Does Anyone

ken krayeske ken at votethornton.com
Fri Sep 8 02:12:24 EDT 2006

Does anyone care to take this page for a test drive?

https://www.votethornton.com/contributions/contribute.php

Three cheers for the webmaster at Zagnutz in Glastonbury for the helping
us comply with state law as interpreted by the CT Elections Enforcement
Committee. Our campaign infrastructure is close to complete.

Thanks everyone for their fantastic work, and let's keep it up. 60 days
until Nov. 7! What we accomplish by then is only limited by our imagination.

Peace,
Ken Krayeske
Campaign Director
Thornton for Governor
P.O. Box 1971
Manchester, CT 06045

860-995-5842

*This message is paid for and approved by Thornton for Governor, Max
Wentworth, Treasurer*