{news} Campaign Update

RALPH FERRUCCI ralphferrucci at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 22 10:37:34 EDT 2007

Friends,
As many of you know I announced that I would be
seeking the Green Party endorsement.

Since then I have put on a paid staff who have been
cleaning up the database and making fundraising calls.

We have secured nearly 30 donations in less than a
week and have put on almost a dozen volunteers.

Now I am asking for your help. With the public
financing ordinance in New Haven we have a good chance
to run a serious campaign.

If 200 people from New Haven donate $25, I will be
given $15,000 to start and included in matching funds.
You do not have to be from New Haven to donate. IT
will only count towards matched funds if you live in
New Haven though.

You $25 donation will help run a serious campaign
against the Mayor.

I am also looking for volunteers to make phone calls
and to go canvasing.

Together we can win this race, but I cannot do it
without your help.
If interested in donating or volunteering please call
me at 203-865-7203 or email me at
ralphferrucci at sbcglobal.net
Ralph Ferrucci for Mayor campaign
Ralph Ferrucci