{news} next New Haven chapter meeting this Thurs. 12/13 7:30pm

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at igc.org
Mon Dec 10 22:29:04 EST 2007

Our December chapter meeting will be held this coming Thursday 12/13 from 7:30-9:00pm.

The location is the Never Ending Book Store, 810 State Street.

We will be debriefing the November election, discussing with Allan, Daniel and Ralph what worked, and what we could do better in 2009.

We also will discuss the CTGP request to find a candidate to run for Congress in the 3rd District in 2008.

Please let me know if you have any other items of business to add to the agenda.  Thanks.

See you there, Charlie

Charlie Pillsbury
247 Saint Ronan Street
New Haven CT 06511