{news} New Haven aldermanic inaugural ceremony - Jan 1 at noon

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at igc.org
Sat Dec 29 15:30:15 EST 2007

This is a reminder.  Ring in the new year at noon on Tuesday by celebrating Allan Brison's swearing-in as a Green alder.  Please compliment him, not only for winning a tough election, but also for the green tie he will be wearing.

The newly renovated Beecher School is off Whalley Avenue behind the Jewish cemetery.  Jewell Street actually runs parallel to Fitch one block closer to downtown between Whalley Ave. and Blake St.

See you there, Charlie

p.s. The next New Haven Green Party chapter meeting will be the 2nd Tuesday of the month 7:30pm January 10 at the NeverEnding Book Store at 810 State St.