{news} Annual Meeting/ Elections of Officers

demac demac at galaxyinternet.net
Sun Feb 11 13:14:18 EST 2007

At the Executive Committee meeting we discussed using the Green Times as the
vehicle for information about the elections, and adding a ballot to those on
our list and mailing the Times to those people.

We will send to large lists from chapters that submit those names.  In areas
where no one has updated the list for years, we'll use the registered
greens.

So far, you and I have announced and Westerfield announced he's not running.

Jean