{news} Internal Elections

Jean de Smet jeandesmet at galaxyinternet.net
Mon Feb 26 22:08:36 EST 2007

A reminder to everyone that we will have elections for our officers in
April.  A mailing will be sent, we hope to all members.

But we need candidates!

3 Co-Chairs, one of whom must be of a different sex than the other 2  Mike
DeRosa and Jean de Smet are the only candidates at present.

1 Treasurer  No candidates

1 Secretary  No candidates

2 Representatives to the USGP and 1 alternate.  Charlie Pillsbury and Amy
Vas Nunes are the only candidates at present

To be included in the mailing, please let me know if you are running by the
February 26th State meeting (or before, of course!)? We will take
nominations from the floor as well.

Jean