{news} Since When is Wetting Your Pants a Crime?

clifford thornton efficacy at msn.com
Fri Jan 5 15:07:53 EST 2007

This coupled with the arrest of Ken Krayeske  is mind bogling.

In the 'New America', a developmentally-disabled child can be charged with a crime for wetting her pants out of fear.  Wake up and smell the shit, folks ... this is the Brave New World, this is fascism, this is the chickens come home to roost.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/na/cp_K010408AU.xml.html<http://www.breitbart.com/news/na/cp_K010408AU.xml.html>

Danville, Pennsylvania -- (AP) -- A 12-year-old special education student was charged with disorderly conduct after authorities said she deliberately wet her pants at school.

The girl's mother said she urinated only because the principal frightened her.  The mother said in Thursday's Press Enterprise that the incident occurred last month, after the girl, classmates and teachers ate a holiday lunch at Danville Middle School.

The girl was told to go to the kitchen to wash some pots and pans, but refused, wet her pants after teachers summoned Principal Kevin Duckworth, the mother said.  The newspaper withheld the names of the girl and her mother.

Police Chief Eric Gill said school officials were at "wit's end" with the girl, and they believe her actions were deliberate.

Duckworth did not return calls for comment.  School Superintendent Steve Keifer said only that police are generally called in only after "all other alternatives are exhausted."

Police told the girl's parents they could probably avoid a fine if they agree to have the girl do community service.

<...>

http://www.danvillepa.com/index.php<http://www.danvillepa.com/index.php>

http://www.danville.k12.pa.us<http://www.danville.k12.pa.us/>

http://www.danville.k12.pa.us/stusupp/articles/article1.htm<http://www.danville.k12.pa.us/stusupp/articles/article1.htm>

Student Support Mission Statement:  "We believe that all students can learn when given a strong foundation of educational excellence in cooperation with our surrounding community.  We create safe and stimulating teaching and learning environments, which produces lifelong learners who are prepared for daily life in a constant changing society.  We believe our future depends on the mutual cooperation of the school, family, and community while providing equal opportunities for all individuals regardless of their exceptional needs.  We believe in working as equal teams members to encourage students to reach their fullest potential.

Community Service for the Disabled in Lieu of Being Fined?

"We, at the Danville Area School District, provide an extensive array of educational programs and services provided by highly trained and qualified special education teachers and paraprofessionals."

Efficacy
PO Box 1234
860 657 8438
Hartford, CT 06143
efficacy at msn.com<mailto:efficacy at msn.com>
www.Efficacy-online.org<http://www.efficacy-online.org/>

Working to end race and class drug war injustice, Efficacy is a non profit
501 (c) 3 organization founded in 1997. Your gifts and donations are tax
deductible