{news} Ken Krayeske Legal Defense Fund info

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at igc.org
Thu Jan 18 21:36:46 EST 2007

By Ken Krayeske . Hartford, CT

Help me protect the First Amendment!

This is to clear up any confusion...basically, I am in the process of setting up an online legal defense fund.

It is not done yet, but in the meantime, if you want to contribute to my legal defense, you can do so by sending a check to an escrow account that my attorney, Norman A. Pattis, has set up. There is no way to do this online yet, although we are working on it.

So, if you wish to promote liberty, protect freedom of speech and stop false arrests of journalists and/or political activists, please help me out. You can make out checks to "Law Offices of Norman A. Pattis," and in the memo line write "Ken Krayeske Legal Defense Fund." Send the checks to

  Ken Krayeske Legal Defense Fund
  c/o Law Offices of Norman Pattis
  649 Amity Road
  Bethany, CT 06524

I repeat that this is the one and only certified way to contribute to my legal defense at this point and time. Thank you all in advance for your assistance, and I am humbled by the amount of emotional support I have received to this point.