{news} GP nominating meeting on the 25th in Hamden-please join us

Jean de Smet j.desmet at att.net
Tue Jul 17 22:26:11 EDT 2007

YES!

Jean

-----Original Message-----
From: ctgp-news-bounces at ml.greens.org
[mailto:ctgp-news-bounces at ml.greens.org] On Behalf Of Charlie Pillsbury
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 9:31 PM
To: newhavengreens at yahoogroups.com
Cc: ctgp-news at ml.greens.org
Subject: {news} GP nominating meeting on the 25th in Hamden-please join us

NOTE:  WE ARE HOLDING OUR JULY CHAPTER MEETING IN HAMDEN TO NOMINATE KELLY
FOR HAMDEN TOWN COUNCIL.

Pursuant to CT General Statutes Sec. 9-452a, as Co-Chair of the New Haven
County Green Party, I hereby provide statutory notice of a Green Party
meeting, as the presiding officer of such meeting, to be held: