{news} Dick Morris claims 10% for Nader as true anti war candidate

Green Party-CT greenpartyct at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 18 17:49:19 EDT 2007

Hannity and Colmes- Tuesday july 17

  Former Clinton advisor Dick Morriss

  HANNITY: But probably they are going to join forces there, as well. Where do we go from there?
  MORRIS: You mean from a general election? Well, there is one big factor that we need to look at. Ralph Nader yesterday said that he may well run.
  HANNITY: Does that hurt? What about Michael Bloomberg?
  MORRIS: Well, Bloomberg is different. Nader can take votes one for one away from the Democrats. And if Hillary is the nominee and Rudy is the nominee, you have a pro-war candidate and a sort of pro-war candidate who pretends she's an anti-war candidate.
  And Nader is a genuine anti-war candidate. Nader could get eight or 10 percent of the vote. Ten percent of the country would vote for a horse if(they were anti-war)