{news} REMINDER: NEW HAVEN chapter meeting TOMORROW in Hamden 7:30PM

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at igc.org
Tue Jul 24 18:21:49 EDT 2007

chapter meeting on the 25th in Hamden

Charlie,

Great! We should be able to have it at my home.

Our address is 83 Treadwell St. (which runs between Dixwell & Whitney; blue
house w/ red door).

Cheers, Kelly

Subject:  Statutory Notice of Meeting to Nominate Minor Party Candidate

To Whom It May Concern:

Pursuant to CT General Statutes Sec. 9-452a, as Co-Chair of the New Haven
County Green Party, I hereby provide statutory notice of a Green Party
meeting, as the presiding officer of such meeting, to be held: