{news} TablingOpportunitySept9 Hope Out Loud Festival

Jean de Smet j.desmet at att.net
Sun Jul 29 13:26:35 EDT 2007

This Festival is at Bushnell Park from 1-5.  Sponsored by the Coalition for
Peace and Justice.  We should table-I don't know if we need to pay or to
register.   I'll bring it up at the meeting Tuesday, but wanted to give
everyone a heads up. Hopefully someone knows more about this than I do?

Jean

 Greetings,

I'm forwarding some information to you in the hopes you'd consider tabling
at this Peace & Music Festival, happening on Sunday, September 9th, 1 - 5
p.m.

The organizers would love to include animal rights / welfare / vegetarian /
vegan organizations in their diverse group of tablers. They're looking to ad
special activities during this event too, like kid activities,
educational/awareness, arts/crafts, vendors, etc.

Their is information at their website,  <http://www.hopeoutloud.org>
www.hopeoutloud.org mostly from last year's but you can get an idea of what
it is from that, and attached find the info you need in order to consider
joining us this year.

Check them out, please!!! And, feel free to distribute widely!

For A Peaceful World for All Who Live,

Kathy Hucks

  _____