{news} Fw: Action needed: urge CT Representatives to support real farm bill reform

Justine McCabe justinemccabe at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 26 10:10:00 EDT 2007

Action needed: urge CT Representatives to support real farm bill reform
Please contact your reps today to vote for the Fairness in Farm and Food Policy amendment.  This amendment will help mitigate the bad effect of an otherwise pork-filled bill for corporate farmers.  The vote is today.

Congressman Murphy of the 5th district can be reach at 860-223-8412
Thanks
Justine