{news} National Greens OPENINGS available to CT Greens- PLEASEFORWARD TO LOCALS

Green Party-CT greenpartyct at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 15:23:02 EDT 2007

Folks,,

  I am sorry for the confued email by the confused person. These ARE Natioanal Committees and we are INFORMING YOU NOW that their opnings for all the commtiiee.

  We need to screen people on a state level to make sure they want to WORK and comprise with many, many people.
  Their is no national vetting stystem, but those commtiitee may or may not have ways to remove distrutive non working people

  I can not be any clearier, can I?

  This however is not a place for petty personal agendas or sick revenge. This is about working together.

  Tim McKee

Amy Vas Nunes <amyvasnunes at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I am interested in following commetttees marked below Amy
I am also interested in USGP Peace and Platform commettees. CTGP still has
not been told by our reps what NATIONAL commettee openins there are and ho
vett8ing process works from commeettee to commeettee? I have been asking
about these opening for months . Also how did Justine Mc Cabe get on USGP
Peace commeettee WITHOUT ever informing CTGP? Amy