{news} Fw: Tell Senator Joe Lieberman: No U.S. Attack on Iran

edubrule edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 23 23:43:25 EDT 2007

6-Story Newsletter Template + Images
----- Original Message -----
From: AFSC Connecticut
To: edubrule at sbcglobal.net
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 6:00 PM
Subject: Tell Senator Joe Lieberman: No U.S. Attack on Iran

                                     American Friends Service Committee Connecticut

                                In This Issue:  June 20 2007

                                 .    June 27 4-6pm in New Haven: Tell Senator Joe Lieberman: No U.S. Attack on Iran

                                June 27 4-6pm in New Haven: Tell Senator Joe Lieberman: No U.S. Attack on Iran

                                Wednesday, June 27 -- 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM 900 Chapel Street -- New Haven 06510 (near corner of Chapel and Temple Streets; across from the New Haven Green)

                                Last week Senator Joseph Lieberman advocated U.S. military attacks against Iran. Such military actions would only worsen the massive political and military crisis the U.S. has caused in the Middle East.

                                Please join AFSC-CT, Connecticut United for Peace, the Middle East Crisis Committee, and Connecticut Opposes the War in New Haven as we picket in front of Senator Lieberman's residence.

                                We will be gathering to raise our voices against Sen. Lieberman's call for U.S. military attacks on Iran and to call for an immediate withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq.

                                For more information contact:
                                Stanley Heller of CTUP/MECC @ mail at TheStruggle.org or 203-934-2761

                                John Murphy of CCAG/COW @ murphy at ccag.net or (860) 233-2181

                                http://www.ctup.8k.com

                                American Friends Service Committee
                                Connecticut Area Office
                                56 Arbor Street, Suite 213
                                Hartford, CT 06106
                                Phone: 860.523.1534
                                Fax: 860.523.1705
                                Email: connecticut at afsc.org  Visit AFSC CT Online

       Unsubscribe | Update Profile | Confirm | Forward