{news} 10th or 11th annual convention?

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at igc.org
Thu Mar 1 10:34:19 EST 2007

In either case, Bill Carey from the Greater New Haven Labor Council called
yesterday to confirm that the CTGP will be able to hold our annual
convention in their Labor Hall at 267 Chapel Street from noon-3:00pm on
Saturday April 21.  I have reserved the hall from 11am-4pm to allow time for
set-up and clean-up.

The New Haven chapter will again serve New Haven's finest pizza at noon; the
rest is byo.

Charlie

247 Saint Ronan Street

New Haven CT 06511