{news} Fwd: Green Party Fundraising Tools to Benefit State Green Parties

Green Party-CT greenpartyct at yahoo.com
Sat May 12 08:46:26 EDT 2007

Green Party of the United States <office at gp.org> wrote:  Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 20:18:01 -0400 (EDT)
From: Green Party of the United States <office at gp.org>
To: greenpartyct at yahoo.com
Subject: Green Party Fundraising Tools to Benefit State Green Parties

            Back to GP.org

          Dear Greens,
  The Green Party Fundraising Committee is holding a conference call next Tuesday to talk about the fundraising tools available to help state Green parties raise money.  If you are interested in learning about the state sharing programs we have available now; and helping to develop programs we can use in the future, this call is for you. Please spread the word. State Party membership coordinators, web managers, treasurers, and fundraising coordinators might find the call particularly useful, although everyone is welcome.
  Tuesday May 15th, 8pm ET
605-772-3800
access 45665412#

            Email: office at gp.org
Office: PO Box 57065 Washington, D.C. 20037 202-319-7191 or toll-free (US): 866-41GREEN

    Tim McKee cell (860) 778-1304 or (860) 643-2282
   National Committee Member of the Green Party(Connecticut)