{news} Useful Film Released by Green Party Activist

Michael Burns computer77 at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 04:58:52 EDT 2007

Dear CT Greens-
Hoping this email finds you all very well.  For those of you teaching and
organizing mobilization events, I've just released my new documentary film
series called Majority Rules.  It's an educational project that looks at how
young people from six cities in six countries view the idea of democracy.
The series is broken up into five episodes and focuses on the students'
assessments and critiques of how democracy is practiced in their countries
and in the world at large.  I think it could be very helpful as far as
getting conversations about government and civic participation started are
concerned.  Please take a look at the website at www.majorityrulesmovie.com
and don't hesitate to be in touch with any questions anytime.  All the best
from England (where I am now!).

Take care,

Michael Burns
computer77 at hotmail.com