{news} Fwd: 11/27 tuesday SCC meeting

Tim McKee timmckee2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 21 07:52:34 EST 2007

state meeting set for the 27th

Vittorio Lancia <vittorio_lancia at sbcglobal.net> wrote:  Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 22:33:50 -0800 (PST)
From: Vittorio Lancia <vittorio_lancia at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: 11/27 tuesday SCC meeting
To: timmckee2008 at yahoo.com

Hello Tim,
    I lost my little book of phone numbers and I wanted to let Mike Derosa know that the meeting  for the Green Party SCC meeting  is set for 11/27 Tuesday at the Portland Senior Center at 7:00PM.  Could you let him know and verify to me that you've done so and also give me his phone number if you have it?
Thanks,
Vic

  Tim McKee
  Manchester CT
  Home-860-643-2282
  Cell-860-778-1304
  Tim McKee, is a National Commitee member of the Green Party of the United States and is a spokesperson for the Green Party of CT.
  BLOG- http://TheBigGreenPicture.blogspot.com/