{news} FEEDBACK NEEDED: U.S. PIRG wants us to sign on to this Letterto Senator Lieberman - Global Warming

Kenneth Humphrey kumfry at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 10:36:53 EDT 2007

      Lieberman can't be relied on concerning
corporate interests. Despite his supposed
environmentalism (he always comes out smelling like a
rose from the Conservation League of Voters)a closer
check of his voting track record reveals some mighty
big holes in his environmental concerns. A very big
environmental negative on Lieberman's part for me is
his warmongering zealotry, not only pushing the
continuance of the Iraq War but his strident calling
for attacks on Iran. War is just about the biggest
threat to the environment I can imagine. Again,
Lieberman, as are the megacorporations that underwrite
Lieberman in the Senate, is very hollow indeed on
protecting world environment.

       Ken Humphrey
--- Jean de Smet <j.desmet at att.net> wrote:

> Connecticut Green Party - Part of the GPUS
> http://www.ctgreens.org/ -
> http://www.greenpartyus.org/
>
> to unsubscribe click here
> mailto:ctgp-news-unsubscribe at ml.greens.org> This
letter doesn't mention funding conservation

mailto://ctgp-news-unsubscribe@ml.greens.org