{news} National "Green Change" is seeking poets, artists, writers, video and photography

Green Party-CT greenpartyct at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 10:04:03 EDT 2007

Hi.  Green Change invites writers, musicians, videographers,
photographers, poets, and other artists to submit their work to
Greenchange.com.  We plan to launch our website very soon.

We seek original work to help build a vibrant Green counterculture.
In particular, we want outstanding essays, articles, music, video,
photos, short stories, poetry, and art from people with Green
values.  We?re open to nearly any topic, but we especially want to
feature work that is thoughtful or inspiring.

All submissions must be sent in electronic format to
marnie at greenchange.com.  Include your name, address, email address
and phone number with your submission or proposal.  You may include a
short bio or resume.  We would like to associate creative work with
our issues: grassroots democracy, justice, non-violence and
sustainability.  Please indicate which of our issues are reflected in
your work.

Your submissions will help jumpstart a community and movement for
Green cultural and political change. You will help create a culture
that defends people, places and the planet from greed, hatred and
environmental destruction.

Peace,
Marnie

Marnie Glickman  marnie at greenchange.com | 503.313.7919
Green Change | www.greenchange.com
Green Change is a new national political organization.  We are
changing our ways to protect people, places and the planet.  If our
leaders don't follow along, we will replace them.