{news} Fwd: [usgp-nc] Discussion Has Begun on GP-US Proposal: ID 320- Condemn the Western Hemisphere Institute for SecurityCooperationEndorse Nonviolent Direct Action

Kenneth Humphrey kumfry at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 16 09:41:09 EDT 2007

       I agree completely with Mike on this. This
school of assassins has been a black mark on America
especially every since the 70's and the complicity
with the Death Squads in Central America under Ronnie
Raygun. The Congress under neither party sees fit to
rid us of this fascistic training ground. And now we
find some of the worst persons involved in Central
America under Reagan recycled into powerful positions
to make a similar mess in Iraq and the Middle East
policies.

       Ken
--- Mike DeRosa <smderosa at cox.net> wrote:

> Connecticut Green Party - Part of the GPUS
> http://www.ctgreens.org/ -
> http://www.greenpartyus.org/
>
> to unsubscribe click here
> mailto:ctgp-news-unsubscribe at ml.greens.org> I think
we should yes on this.  Too many good people

mailto://ctgp-news-unsubscribe@ml.greens.org