{news} IMPORTANT- New working group on CT 2008 Presidentail Process!!!

Tim McKee timmckee2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 08:31:12 EDT 2007

Dear CT Greens,

  We have begun the process for OUR rules and processes of choosing HOW, WHEN, and WHERE to select our Presidential delegates to the 2008 Convention is 2008!

  We need people to do the work on this process- can you help?

  This group IS NOT a rehash of 2000, 2004 or advocating for one candidate or another.

  This is an important WORKING committee that needs to set and publish our rules as soon as possible. Last night the State party met and decide to self impose a December deadline for these and we need people to start the work!!

  Perhaps the best way to do do most of this work in online, but some in person meeting may be called.

  I sugget we use the yahoo list serve all ready set up for the Presidentail discussion to do this work.

  Please join this group;

  (If you have any problems signing up on the yahoo group- please let us know as soon as possible!)

  On this yahoo group are several documents from the national Greens, that lay  back ground information. PLEASE read these documents carefully. Please print out these documents for future referencees.

  Again- please join us for this discussion and the work for IMPORTANT committee, if you can!

  In service,

  Tim McKee
  National committee member for CT

  Tim McKee