{news} questions re: 2008 national nominating process

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 22:25:38 EDT 2007

Greg:  Both Tim and I raised this very issue earlier this evening at our
monthly SCC meeting, as part of our GPUS report.  The answer to all your
questions is currently no, but I am confident that will have procedures in
place before the end of this calendar year.

One question at the SCC meeting tonight, for which neither Tim nor I had an
answer, is:  how many delegates will CT have to the national nominating
convention in July 2008?  Knowing this will help us in our planning process.

Thanks for your help..  We will keep you posted.

Charlie, CTGP