{news} GREAT NEWS!!-Arkansas Greens submitt 17, 000 signatures for Ballot acess!!

Green Party-CT greenpartyct at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 27 13:32:46 EDT 2007

This just in from our Arkansas State Co-ordinator:

At 8:30 this morning the Green Party submitted
17,197 signatures to the Secretary of State.
I wish you all could've seen the "shock and awe"
on their faces, but more than that, I wish I could thank
every one of you in person.
And as long as I'm getting mushy, I'd like to send an
enormous "Thank You" to the Green Party of the U.S.
and to all the individual Greens around the country
who contributed to our effort.

Mark Jenkins

We exceeded our goal of 16,000 signatures - accomplished largely with a
 last minute surge of volunteer help. I attribute that both to better
 weather and, more importantly, the inspiration derived from knowing that
 we're not in this alone. Thanks to all.

Anita Wessling
Secretary, Green Party of Arkansas
870-426-2284