{news} USGP-INT 16 days until Global Greens: Please contribute what you can

Justine McCabe justinemccabe at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 15 18:28:48 EDT 2008

Dear CT Greens,

I'm forwarding this message from our IC fundraising chair, Marnie Glickman concerning our participation in the 2nd Global Green Conference in Sao Paolo, May 1-4 in which 70+ Green parties from around the world will be present.  The main topic is climate change. http://www.globalgreens.org/index.php

In addition to the expenses Marnie refers to, each Green party is asked to contribute money to fund participation of Greens in the developing countries.  For example, the European Green Party will contribute about $12,000.  We're trying to make some contribution to this as well.

I appreciate the generosity of those who have already contributed to this effort.

Please give what you can.

Thanks,

Justine
Co-Chair, International Committee, USGP