{news} Re: vote results: how Green is your town?

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:44:52 EST 2008

I got the results from the Cromwell Registrar of Voters (see below).  As
suspected, results reported by the Secretary of the State were incorrect.
Steve Fournier got 146 votes, not 11, which is 2.11%, not 0.16%.  And the
Working Families Party got 153 votes which were either not reported, or were
reported as Democratic votes.

I've reported this to the SOTS.  Let's see if they publish corrected,
certified results.

David Bedell