{news} Fwd: Green Party Enrollment Lists( state election office says we can enroll in all towns

Tim McKee timmckee2008 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 18:07:32 EST 2008

"michael.kozik" <michael.kozik at po.state.ct.us> wrote:  From: "michael.kozik" <michael.kozik at po.state.ct.us>
To: <timmckee2008 at yahoo.com>
Subject: Green Party Enrollment Lists
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 17:48:07 -0500

      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Dear Mr. McKee,

  The Green Party is entitled to its own enrollment list in all towns in Connecticut by virtue of its candidates for the statewide offices of  Secretary of the State, Treasurer, Comptroller, and Attorney General in 2006.  Anyone who has enrolled as a member of the Green Party should now appear on the registry list as Green rather than unaffiliated.  This enrollment list right will exist at least until the 2010 election, the next time those statewide offices appear on the ballot.

  Should you have any questions feel free to contact me.

  Sincerely,
  Michael T. Kozik
  Managing Attorney
  Legislation and Elections Administration Division
  Office of the Connecticut Secretary of the State

  Tim McKee
  Manchester CT
  Home-860-643-2282
  Cell-860-778-1304
  Tim McKee, is a National Commitee member of the Green Party of the United States and is a spokesperson for the Green Party of CT.
  BLOG- http://TheBigGreenPicture.blogspot.com/