{news} To Be Green Airing on Current TV

Clifford Thornton efficacy at msn.com
Thu Jan 17 21:21:55 EST 2008

This is the video that won an award.  I just got this from the producer.  Please pass to all lists

Sorry for the mass email, but my short documentary "To Be Green" is finally airing on Current TV.  I know this is really short notice but it was just scheduled (luckily i work at Current so i found out when it was scheduled), but its airing tonight at 9:32pm EST  (6:32pm PST).  You are also able to watch the final version on http://current.com/items/88817943_red_white_and_greenlater<http://currentcom/items/88817943_red_white_and_greenlater> on tonight.  It will be scheduled periodically form here on out, so if you miss it you will be ab,e to catch it at a later date (or on the web).  To watch it on the web tonight-

-go to www.current.com<http://www.current.com/>
-click on the watch tab
-spin the wheel until you see it

This video will air to over forty million homes and with the European market
it could go as high sixy, seventy million.

Thanks.

Dave

Here are the channel listings to see if you get Current

USA
+  DIRECTV 366
+  Comcast Nationwide 107
+  Echostar 196
+  Time Warner Digital Basic Nationwide
+  AT&T Uverse 189

UK & IRELAND
+  Sky 229
+  Virgin Media 155

Efficacy
PO Box 1234
860 657 8438
Hartford, CT 06143
efficacy at msn.com<mailto:efficacy at msn.com>
www.Efficacy-online.org<http://www.efficacy-online.org/>

"THE DRUG WAR IS MEANT TO BE WAGED NOT WON"

Working to end race and class drug war injustice, Efficacy is a non profit
501 (c) 3 organization founded in 1997. Your gifts and donations are tax
deductible