{news} Need 5 volunteers for CCSU climate crisis om jan 30

Tim McKee timmckee2008 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 09:51:15 EST 2008

Interested in providing symposium attendees with information regarding you organization? Wednesday, January 30th from 6:00-9:00 PM in conjunction with Green Democracy and the Focus the Nation webcast, we will host a resources expo in Alumni Hall, Student Center. You will be able to access the area for set-up at 5:30 PM. The tables are 72" round tables and, unless specifically requested, there will be TWO groups to a table.

    Inaugural Global Sustainability & Climate Change Symposium
  "Raising Awareness and Promoting Change"

January 29th-31st, 2008
at Central Connecticut State University
  !!! NEW EVENT !!!
  Wednesday, January 30th 7:00- 8:00 PM
Green Democracy with CT Rep John Larson and Christopher Murphy
  Join us as we engage our governmental, academic, civic, and business leaders in a discussion on how we can address the global climate change crisis.

These events are free and open to the public...PLEASE REGISTER.

  Register Here To Be In The Audience:

  Please note that while the symposium is free and open to the public, we ask that you register in advance if you plan on attending a lunch session.

   Audience Members Register Here
   Educators With Students Register Here

  Tim McKee
  Manchester CT
  Home-860-643-2282
  Cell-860-778-1304
  Tim McKee, is a National Commitee member of the Green Party of the United States and is a spokesperson for the Green Party of CT.
  BLOG- http://TheBigGreenPicture.blogspot.com/