{news} Presidential Petitions filing updates(1-29-08 SCC meet ing of CTGP at Portland’s Senior Center)

Tim McKee timmckee2008 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 16:23:41 EST 2008

Dear Greens,

  We are close to finishing our papers for the Presidential petitions with the Sec. of State.

  I urge all those chosen as elector to show up at the State Central Committee on Tuesday Jan. 29 th at 7 pm sharp at the Portland  Senior center. If you can not show up, please make arrangements with me personally before hand.If you can not be there, we will chose another person at that meeting.

  I plan on submitting the paper work on WED. the 30th. and it will take a few days for the elections office to verify  electors addresses.

  We would like to get going on the real street work of collecting 7,500 valid signatures by Aug. (Our goal will be at least 10,000 signatures with some to be not valid).

  Thank you for support!

  Tim McKee
  860-643-2282

  Tim McKee
  Manchester CT
  Home-860-643-2282
  Cell-860-778-1304
  Tim McKee, is a National Commitee member of the Green Party of the United States and is a spokesperson for the Green Party of CT.
  BLOG- http://TheBigGreenPicture.blogspot.com/