{news} Green Democracy with John Larson and Chris Murphy 1/30 at CCSU

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 15:37:08 EST 2008

"Green Democracy"?  Here's a chance for our Congressional candidates Harold
Burbank, Steve Fournier, or other Greens to show up and pressure Larson and
Murphy to get serious about global warming.

http://www.ccsu.edu/ccsuclimate/symposium.htm

Inaugural Global Sustainability & Climate Change Symposium

"Raising Awareness and Promoting Change"

January 29th-31st, 2008
at Central Connecticut State University

!!! NEW EVENT !!!

Wednesday, January 30th 7:00- 8:00 PM
Green Democracy with CT Rep John Larson and Christopher Murphy

Join us as we engage our governmental, academic, civic, and business leaders
in a discussion on how we can address the global climate change crisis.

Detailed schedule at http://www.ccsu.edu/ccsuclimate/symposium.htm