{news} Fwd: [usgp-nc] When is your state convention?

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 22:39:25 EST 2008

for the EC to respond.  thanks, charlie

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Greg Gerritt <gerritt at mindspring.com>
Date: Jan 30, 2008 5:37 AM
Subject: [usgp-nc] When is your state convention?
To: national comm votes <natlcomvotes at green.gpus.org>
Cc: pcsc <pcsc at gp-us.org>, Tom Cleland <tomcleland at comcast.net>

NC members, the PCSC has now posted on the website delegate allocations for
state parties for the July convention, and where we know, the type of
balloting the state party will be using to elect and instruct the delegates.
Data is spotty as noted in the report below that appeared on the pcsc list
serve from Tom Cleland is is managing the project for the PCSC.

Please check for your state at
http://gp.org/2008-elections/Delegation-Size.php. So far we only have
primary, caucus, or balloting dates for 9 states. If we spread the word
maybe we can fill in some more of the blanks.

So I will reiterate.  Please check this website to make sure the information
is accurate and to see if we have any information from your state. Whetehr
the information is correct or NOT, please report back to me, to the NC, to
Tom Cleland, to somebody, what process your state is using to elect and
instruct delegates, and the date or dates that are relevant so that we can
get it all posted.

The party needs this data, the candidates need this data,  and the media
wants this data.  So please send it in ASAP.  If you do not have this data,
and you do not have your process together, please get in touch with me and I
and the pcsc can help you get your process in place.

Greg Gerritt gpri pcsc

To send a message to the list, write to:
Natlcomvotes at green.gpus.org
To unsubscribe or change your list options, go to:

If your state delegation changes, please see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/documents/delegate_change.html

To report violations of listserv protocol, write to
forummanagers at lists.gp-us.org

For other information about the Coordinating Committee, see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/