{news} Politico: Top Obama aide wrote defense of Wal-Mart

Tim McKee timmckee at mail.com
Thu Jun 12 15:55:09 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----

From: "Marnie Glickman"
To: "USGP Discussion"
Subject: [usgp-dx] Politico: Top Obama aide wrote defense of Wal-Mart
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 07:49:53 -0700

Hello. Here is the Green Change story of the day:
http://www.greenchange.org/article.php?id=2757 .

It is a piece about how Obama's top economic aide wrote "Wal-Mart:
A Progressive Success Story."

If you like these stories about Obama, join the Obameter group on
our network: http://network.greenchange.org/groups/obameter. It
is a place where we will reveal all of his hawkish, conservative
policies and ties to corporations and lobbyists.

Happy reading!

Marnie Glickman
Executive director
Green Change

www.greenchange.org
503.313.7919 w
707.313.7919 f
skype: marnieglickman

Green Change is a community of people with Green values: justice,
grassroots democracy, sustainability and non-violence. We work
together to share Green art, politics and culture.

To send a message to the list, write to:
Natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org
To unsubscribe or change your list options, go to:

You must know your password to do this.

If you can't figure out how to
unsubscribe, as a last resort only,
send a message OFF LIST to
steveh at olypen.com

If your state delegation changes, please see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/documents/delegate_change.html

To report violations of listserv protocol, write to
forummanagers at lists.gp-us.org

For other information about the National Committee, see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/

Tim McKee, Manchester CT, Home-860-643-2282
Cell-860-778-1304
Tim McKee, is a National Commitee member of the Green Party of the United States and is a spokesperson for the Green Party of CT.
BLOG- http://thebiggreenpicture.blogspot.com

--
See Exclusive Videos: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards
http://www.hollywoodlife.net/younghollywoodawards2008/