{news} Fw: [usgp-dx] Roseanne Barr intends to vote for Cynthia McKinney

Tim McKee timmckee at mail.com
Tue Jun 24 16:51:15 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----

From: "Scott McLarty"
To: natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org
Subject: [usgp-dx] Roseanne Barr intends to vote for Cynthia McKinney
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 18:01:05 +0000

Roseanne World: Roseanne Barr's web site
http://www.roseanneworld.com

http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/2008/06/since_i_will_vote_for_a_woman.php
June 7, 2008

since i will vote for a woman instead of a man
anyday there is a woman running, I am thinking to vote for cynthia
mckinney, green party candidate for president.

http://www.roseanneworld.com/blog/2008/06/the_first_woman_in_history.php
June 12, 2008

the first woman in history to run as the nominee of a viable party
is cynthia mckinney of the green party. the green party is the
future of america. I do not think it matters who wins between obama
and mccain at all. aipac runs both parties, bottom line.

To send a message to the list, write to:
Natlcomaffairs at green.gpus.org
To unsubscribe or change your list options, go to:

You must know your password to do this.

If you can't figure out how to
unsubscribe, as a last resort only,
send a message OFF LIST to
steveh at olypen.com

If your state delegation changes, please see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/documents/delegate_change.html

To report violations of listserv protocol, write to
forummanagers at lists.gp-us.org

For other information about the National Committee, see:
http://gp.org/committees/nc/

Tim McKee, Manchester CT, Home-860-643-2282
Cell-860-778-1304
Tim McKee, is a National Commitee member of the Green Party of the United States and is a spokesperson for the Green Party of CT.
BLOG- http://thebiggreenpicture.blogspot.com

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses