{news} Green Watch party and election returns

Tim McKee timmckee at mail.com
Tue Nov 4 14:51:30 EST 2008

Steve Founier's House75 Tremont StreetHartford

860-794-6718

If you're around Hartford tonight, I'll have the returns on at my house,
legal beverages, chips, Halloween candy. Come early. You don't want to
miss McCain's concession speech at nine.

._,___

__._,_.___Messages in this topic (3) Reply (via web post) | Start a new
topic Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Members |
CalendarMARKETPLACE

Activity

Visit Your Group Yahoo! News

Get it all here

Breaking news to

entertainment news

Food Lovers

Real Food Group

on Yahoo! Groups

find out more.

Dog Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Join a Group

all about dogs.

.[IMAGE]

Tim McKee, Manchester CT, main number cell-860-778-1304, 860-643-2282
 National Commitee member of the Green Party of the United States and is a spokesperson for the Green Party of CT.
BLOG-http://thebiggreenpicture.blogspot.com

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses