{news} congressional numbers versus presidential

RALPH FERRUCCI ralphferrucci at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 9 18:21:40 EST 2008

In the last few years we have fought many fights as a party.

Are we making any difference?

Here is my thoughts.

If Cliff did not run for Governor or myself for Senate. If Mike did not
run for for Secretary of the State, etc. we would not have received
more votes than Ralph Nader did.

Ralph Nader got 19,258 votes in the 5 districts while the Green Party's
5 Congressional Candidates received  combined number of 25,734.

We should be very proud of this. Not one of our candidates is nearly as
famous as Nader and yet we still did better than him in almost all 5
districts.

Ralph Ferrucci