{news} Hartford Courant: Larson avoiding debates?

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 08:57:55 EDT 2008

http://blogs.courant.com/rick_green/2008/09/steve-fournier-joe-visconti-an.html

Steve Fournier, Joe Visconti and ... John Larson?

By Rick Green
on September 16, 2008 8:54 AM | Permalink | Comments (1)

Because the League of Women Voters isn't bothering with a debate or forum in
the First Congressional District, I've asked the three candidates to join me
for a cup of coffee and a little arguing.

"Anytime, anywhere,'' said Joseph Visconti, the Republican nominee.

"I'm flexible," replied Steve Fournier, the Green Party candidate.

No word yet from U.S. Rep. John Larson, the incumbent Democrat.