{news} Lots of responses nattionaly like this F w: LWV cowardice

Tim McKee timmckee at mail.com
Wed Sep 24 11:00:51 EDT 2008

----- Original Message -----

From: "Jon Olsen"
To: timmckee at mail.com
Subject: LWV cowardice
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 23:42:08 -0400

Tim, in thier statement, the LWV said (per your post) "The League has the
utmost respect for candidates who devote time, money and
energy toward running for office." This is patently false, and they need
to be called on it. Obviously they were pressured by the Demagugues and
Repugnants to refuse Green participation. I would encourage CT Greens to
challenge this. Here in Maine, Our Green candidates have received honest
and respectful treatment, including many, many collective appearances on
stage in debates with our candidates for governor, along with the
incumbent. Jon Olsen

Tim McKee, Manchester CT, main number cell-860-778-1304, 860-643-2282
 National Commitee member of the Green Party of the United States and is a spokesperson for the Green Party of CT.
BLOG-http://thebiggreenpicture.blogspot.com

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!
Choose From 200+ Email Addresses