{news} CTGP flyers

David Bedell dbedellgreen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 2 02:06:31 EDT 2009

Thanks again to Jerry, we have two more flyers.  The following are now all
available for download from http://www.ctgreens.org/platform.shtml
    *      The Green Party of Connecticut
    *      Be Counted for the Environment
    *      Ten Key Values
    *      Universal Healthcare: Single Payer Is the Only Answer
    *      Reducing Global Warming Requires Leadership
    *      Nuclear Power: Neither Clean nor Green
    *      Drug Policy: Ending the "War on Drugs" with Real Solutions
    *      Making Your Vote Count: Instant Runoff Voting

If anyone has access to cheap copying, we should print up a bunch of these
flyers for distribution at the April 25 annual meeting.

I've added an announcement of the convention to the homepage
http://www.ctgreens.org

David Bedell