{news} Re: [CTGP-candidates] race against Dodd?

Ronna Stuller rstuller at snet.net
Wed Apr 15 20:48:27 EDT 2009

I'm not sure we should assume that Dodd will run in 2010; if his awful
polling numbers prove persistent, he may decide that it's a good time
to retire on his own terms.  Perhaps we'll finally see Blumenthal (or
DeLauro or Larson) running for the Dems. How would that scenario
influence the Greens' thoughts on running a candidate?

Sorry, I can only think of questions at this point, not comments,
since my feelings are mixed on so many levels.

Ronna