{news} Fwd: GPUS Seeking State Party Info - CONNECTICUT

Amy Vas Nunes amyvasnunes at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 16 00:47:33 EDT 2009

 CHARLIE[ BAD EYS TONITE THUS CAPS]MCCABE HAS NOT BEEN REAPPOINTED TO USGP PC SINCE 2004 PER HER OWN STATEMENT, LEAVING OUT 2006 AND 2008. DON'T CTGP BYLAWS CALL FOR REAFFIRMATION BY CTGP BY SCC AND IN THIS CASE I BELIVE OUR STATE PC TOO? OF COURSE THAT MIGHT ENTAIL HER NEED TO ATTTEND A SCC MEETING IN PERSON AND REPORT? MCCABE HAS ATTENDED NO SCC OR ANY CTGP MEETING AND HAS NO CHAPTER FOR OVER 6YRS.I REALIZE WE ARE ABOUT TO  HAVE AN ELECTION BUT HOW CAN SHE IN THE MEAN WHILE BE A PC MEMBER  AND VOTE WHEN HER REAPPOINTMENTS ARE 4 YRS 2X OUT OF DATE PER BYLAWS/ PLEASE CORRECT YOUR INFO TO H HART. AMY