{news} Fwd: [usgp-nc] Let's take heart

Charlie Pillsbury chapillsbury at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 22:44:40 EDT 2009

the context for this inspirational email from one of the founders of the
USGP is a very hotly contested election for the positions on the Steering
Committee of the National Committee for 09-10.  not only are positions on
the SC contested, but there is a procedural challenge to the online voting
process that the current SC is proposing to use for this election.