{news} FW: Special Sale - One Week Only

B Barry roseberry3 at cox.net
Fri Aug 7 13:35:19 EDT 2009

  _____

From: Green Party of the United States [mailto:gphq at gp.org]
Sent: Friday, August 07, 2009 9:24 AM
To: roseberry3 at cox.net
Subject: Special Sale - One Week Only

<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=rfs8P5uJhvItM6q%2BmaDYo
m7VkZegzkIA> Back to GP.org

<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=7GjugIE%2BwPdhSiU6Lq3CD
27VkZegzkIA> Green Party

New Long Sleeve T-Shirt - Special Price Until August 15!

It may be a hot August, but cooler days are just around the corner.  The
Green Party of the United States has your back with our new
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ntI%2FC0hFm22wOAYCYoEVw
G7VkZegzkIA>  long-sleeve t-shirt.  It has the same look as our white
Earthflower logo shirts, but with long sleeves for late nights at concerts,
picnics, and wrapping up fairs and festivals.

FOR THE NEXT WEEK ONLY get the new long-sleeve t-shirt at a discount!

Only $20 includes shipping - get yours now before the price increases to $25
on August 15th.

Our classic kelly
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=BXn7Mo1Xy6qiKU%2Bnzcf2S
W7VkZegzkIA>  green and white
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=J%2Bqt7hojWjnD%2BGM6IVI
MFG7VkZegzkIA>  earthflower logo shirts are re-stocked and ready for
shipping.  Need something a little more professional for candidate forums or
petitioning?  Try a Green Party logo polo
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=BuzgwXBWARYIdB2wBU50mG7
VkZegzkIA>  shirt.  Order
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=x6t%2BU4mntw5%2BWVR2weT
u0G7VkZegzkIA>  now and Be Seen Being Green!

As always, all of our merchandise is union-made in the USA.  We value
American workers and our rights to organize at work while the Green Party
organizes for the next election.

Don't forget, the Summer 2009 issue of Green Pages is now available!  This
20-page edition has a number of stories that will be informative to current
Greens and potential Greens all summer and into the fall.  Order
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=oU51Poi7AL%2FLmy3oiPtFI
W7VkZegzkIA>  a bundle of 100 here for a low price today!

And, check out our t-shirts, buttons, jar openers and other merchandise at
our online
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=RjKmYQD3XGMRigLv3FfJxW7
VkZegzkIA>  store.

<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=UNXV9lS9px2JkjV68BkVIG7
VkZegzkIA> Donate to GP Fund
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=9Ty%2FnvAOGChLpSZ3gld8k
G7VkZegzkIA>

<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=T1%2Fm9ZgPplE1OBdSKfYu8
W7VkZegzkIA>

Remember, the Green Party takes no money from real estate companies,
investment firms, or insurance companies. In fact, we don't take any
corporate money because we think corporate money in politics is wrong. If
you agree, please help
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=x1dktDxW1EVhFlVKh40p227
VkZegzkIA>  us today with your donation.  If you can only afford a little
each month, you can become a monthly
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=HblM%2BFP69LeMVRtHGmUM9
G7VkZegzkIA>  sustainer so your donation can be spread over time.

Email: gpinfo at gp.org

<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=lRZBXCh%2FmQQGfjTPDAdNH
m7VkZegzkIA> unsubscribe

Office: PO Box 57065 Washington, D.C. 20037 202-319-7191

We are not the alternative - we are the imperative. Rosa Clemente

  <http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/TrackImage?key=293998358>

13:13:00